Wednesday, May 7, 2008

sleep deprivation

I've only completed 1 test and already I'm wiped out! Oh man I do not know how I'm going to survive these next 2 weeks. Got BC Calc tomorrow and that's the big one I want to do well on. Well Calc and Econ of course. Can't be an Ochi nerd if I don't pass the test. Anyhoooooooo....

How was today's Stat's AP test you ask? Well let's see it was supposed to start at 12 but the French AP students weren't finished therefore it got postponed until 12:30 (am I allowed to say that or will Wash get in trouble?) Then waited out in the cold because the shop building hallways were crammed with Stats students. Waited....waited....waited!! Those French students just wouldn't leave! Finally got into the classroom past 1 filled out boring forms and started the test at 1:40...yeah that's right almost 2 hours after the scheduled start time(but of course we marked down start time 12 0'clock on the sheets). MC wasn't too bad I suppose. FRQ was.....well it was okay not really sure about all the parts 6 but hopefully I did okay overall. Didn't get out of the room until........after 5! Way too late for a test that was supposed to start at 12.

Alright this qualifies as my break from calc studying. Gonna study some more...sleep wake up at 6 to cram more and then it's be at school by 7:30.... 7 APs...........big mistake

No comments: