Monday, June 2, 2008

a new month

first off gotta promo this
this will be one of the rare times you will see me dance, sing, and act! I know what a deal. For more info.........either leave a comment......IM me........call me.......whatever it takes! anyhoo

June means...........graduation! we got our yearbooks last Thursday. They're pretty good. definitely better than last years. don't really want to sign yearbooks though because then it'll really feel like school is almost over.

In the beginning of the year, I thought......well since all my classes are AP classes......I at least won't have finals since I'll be done with the AP tests.............ooo how wrong I was. Stats, English, BC Calc, and Econ allll have finals............on the same day! Not cool at all. But after this week I will be done. Next week consists of 2 grad practices, and a senior breakfast (note to spera we should just make breakfast for ourselves again)

Mayfest was on Friday andddddd it was really bad. Not many booths this year and the food wasn't that great either. Did get some cotton candy at the end though. Went with Meng Chris and Christina to Stonestown to try to find a gift for Ms. Andrejeff but unfortunately we were not successful. We'll see what happens....................... yup I'm done I think.......

1 comment:

courtney said...

i think the yearbooks were pretty bad this year & last.
they freakin' forgot to ADD so many people!

i think i need to get one still though, if they have any left...