Thursday, January 29, 2009

hey so yeah im back to being bad at updating. so ive decided to just slash the whole vacation recap blog. ill just post pics on facebook and if you wanna know you can ask. what's been going on recently? lots of work. no free time. lots of hours of webcamming with meng though. one thing for sure that is happening? i am starting blog #2. ive been thinking about it for awhile now and i realize i dont have a median for whats really going on in my life. sure this blog covers the physical aspects of what i do and all that but there isnt much about my spiritual life or how im really feeling and what now. for those who know, you gotta agree that i usually dont tell people when things are bugging me so i figure a seperate blog would be a good way to let you guys know. this blog will be restricted to only those that gain approval for obvious reasons but yeah hopefully its good for me and it'll keep people updated to whats really happening with me. yuppp. maybe it'll last maybe it wont but we'll see.

ooo one great thing about vacation. got to go through my ipod and listen to a lot of artists that i had in there that i hadnt listened to. for sure justin mcroberts back at the top of my playlist

No comments: