Friday, September 25, 2009

notebooks




=[ i have this weird habit that if I do not write down my homework I am unable to even start it. For the past year I've been using the kind of notebook observed up top and I love it! It's separated by colors and has a title box at the top where i can put the title. Sadly to say though, I have been unable to find said notebook at the Berkeley student store, in desperate need for a new one, I decided to try to find it online, just to find that it is discontinued and if I want to buy a few of the remaining ones I would have to spend $15 on shipping alone!!!! *sigh...this saddens me...so i thought i would share it =] okay that's all

1 comment:

courtney said...

aww dang those are cute.
sorry judith :[

maybe you can find a new brand that's just as good or even better ;]