Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 random things

Ten Random Things About Me

1.Sometimes if my desk is too messy, I have to stop whatever I’m doing and clean everything up………..and I mean everything
2. When I’m doing homework, I always need to be listening to something, may it be music or a tv show or the radio
3. The one thing I always wanted as a kid were multiple bookcases filled with my favorites
4. I always carry first aid stuff with me….just in case
5. I love The Office, and Psych….and Chuck….and The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers =)
6. I only learned how to ride a bike less than 2 years ago…and can only really ride straight, no turns
7. Sometimes if I feel like I’ve been doing work or studying for a really long time, I’ll go and stretch out on my bed for a couple minutes
8. Most of the time, I prefer just hanging out at home (or other people’s homes) instead of going out
9. I wrote a song….and had it performed
10. I plan to go back and teach at the high school level sometime in my future…and that’s most definitely for sure

Nine Places I’ve Visited

1. China
2. Thailand
3. Hong Kong
4. Canada
5. Reno
6. Los Angeles
7. Las Vegas
8. ….. I think that’s it

Eight Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. Do something I’m really passionate about
2. Have children and see them happy
3. Stay up 24 hours straight
4. Learn how to play classical piano and music theory
5. Be surrounded by people I love
6. Love completely, honestly and wholeheartedly
7. Have a day where I just enjoy everything without any thoughts about what I have to do or get done
8. Bring others to know Christ

Seven Ways to Win My Heart

1. Be able to make me smile and laugh even when I’m crying
2. Always be sincere
3. Have good intentions and a good heart
4. Be able to have a conversation with me about anything and nothing at all
5. Be willing to put up with me when I’m annoying or frustrating
6. Show compassion and kindness to others
7. Be yourself

Six Things I Believe In

1. Everyone is inherently good and has good in them
2. That everyone is loved
3. Second chances
4. True love and soul mates (and they’re not always the same too….maybe)
5. That my trials make me stronger
6. Jesus

Five Things I’m Afraid Of

1. Losing someone I love and care about
2. Any and every scary movie (stupid ring girl)
3. Being entirely alone
4. Not being loved
5. For others to see my failures

Four of my Favorite Bands/Singers

1. Matt Nathanson
2. Jon Mclaughlin
3. Relient K
4. Robbie Seay Band

Three Things I Do Everyday

1. Sleep
2. Read
3. Observe

Two of the Best Feelings

1. When I listen to songs that have a lot of meaning, I like to kind of just close my eyes and let the words speak to me and it’s just…indescribable
2. Sitting around with 6 other people on one couch, enjoying the company
One Quote to Live By
...too many to choose from

1 comment:

Chris said...

perfect. Now I know how to get to your heart! yes yes yes