Friday, March 20, 2009

spring break sleepover

oh what fun. sooooooooo not much has been going on recently. I ended my cycle of midterms last monday so i've actually just had some time off from studying. the other problem is that the second cycle of midterms are going to start up right after break so looks like I'll be studying during spring break but oh well. started spring break early last night with some good thought provoking bible study and of course ...a sleepover with chris and keegan!! yayyyy. both of my roommates left early and it was a pretty last minute decision that keegan and chris made to come out here but it was fun. consisted of a lot of eating and talking and joking around. good times good times. ill post pictures up.....when im not sitting in my chem lecture lol. dum de dum de dum okay bye

No comments: