Sunday, May 17, 2009

update outline

ive had quite a few mini posts these past weeks but i will do a serious update some time soon ie after my finals are over...well not that im really studying at the moment anyway.

so i am once again back in the city......though ill be here for less than 24 hrs before heading back to school..........but these past few weeks ive been bringing home more and more clothes and i finally could no longer ignore the pile of clothes on my couch that needed to be folded and put away(and no the clothes does not stay in my living room i have an old couch in my room.............) but anyhoo i decided to totally clean my closet and what not and i have found quite a few gems. preview?

my super old track sweatshirt(from way back in the day)
my old softball uniform
all my WAF spera tshirts..... if i dont remember, someone remind me to posts some pics

okay thats it for now

ooo actually wait. so i just opened a new tube of toothpaste and its the colgate blue gel ones with the white strips. you know what im talking about? well anyhoo i really like how when you first use the tube, it comes out like really nice and the stripe and blue gel is separated and it looks just like the picture on the box.........................that was my nerd moment =p

No comments: