Friday, December 25, 2009

Be prepared

It is now 7:50 in the morning and I am incredibly tiredddddddddddd but not as bad as I could feel I guess since I decided to be smart and sleep at 1am! I can't even remember the last time I slept that early......I guess winter break is really good for me after all. Anyway there are going to be an onslaught of posts coming within the next several days so be prepared =]

So here's part 1. Let me take you back to half an hour ago when I first turned my computer on. Upon checking my gmail, I noticed a new word of the day, awaiting my eyes.



To understand this word I guess you would have to have been in Winchell and Lori's group at CEBC camp '06. I'll have to try to find the video of Winchell jumping up and yelling wassailin =]

preview of part 2


on another note, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: