Friday, February 5, 2010

Why hello there. I won't go into too much detail about all the things from my socal trip(which was over a month ago already! time sure flies)


the car was packed to the brim with our stuff


we decided to stay in irvine for a day to hang out. lots of yummy snacks to tide us over

>

and of course once we got to LA we had to go get some 9.99 Korean BBQ


I have to say we look pretty normal for people who were stuffed with meat



I also got to finally try diddy riese


my new fav toy. toby! whose face is square while all the other trains are circular


this was taken in ochem right before we left. What shifty eyes from the guy above us


meng and i had a really long laugh about this one....i dont really know why


most nights we'd stay up talking...okay so it was more like I would tell Meng about political science terms and she'd fall asleep


LA dc food was pretty good. best part? they always had good fortune cookies. this is the fortune from the last meal. good advice i would say


anyhoo recently things have been....well they're better now let's just say that. Class scheduling was crazyyyy and now I have class every single day =[ Oh well at least I can't be lazy and sleep in until crazy hours on Fridays. All about being productive.

yesterday i finally got around to talking to the political science adviser and all the stress i had felt about class scheduling for the next two years virtually disappeared! i'm actually more on track than i had originally thought which was so good to hear and while my classes will be stacked for the following 4 semesters, it's very much so doable. but last night as i was telling aileen this, i realized that maybe God was providing me with a way to do KCDC this summer. It's definitely something that's been on my mind a lot and I do see the need for leaders but it's difficult to agree to give up my summer. oh well we shall see.

on a lighter note, i am currently snacking on these

and it makes me happy =]

No comments: