Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Definitely not a good day today. Normally I would be in class right now but I took a nap between my calc lecture and discussion class and i overslept! by the time i got to the building of my class i figured......walking in a half hour late would not be good.................so i went to the study lounge and am waiting around for my next class. Problem number 2. I'm getting sick! when i woke up this morning my nose was all stuffy and my throat was hurting....never good. kind of went away after 20 minutes but after I woke up from my nap, it came back full force. wonderful

2 comments:

courtney said...

why does it always seem like colds come at the worst times...

Saffy said...

Take some emergen-c! Or coldeeze. They should get rid of it if you take 'em fast enough! :)