Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Wave

quick updates..........had a nice visit from Clifton Adrienne and Riley. Good eating at Le Cheval

what else? ummm bad memory....umm well we had our leader leader and it seemed like the picture frames were enjoyed. watched iron man but not before making a stop at eggettes!! good tapioca is hard to find in berkeley. ooo so had my first rounds of midterms this past week and a half. Accidently messed up the dates for my psych midterm so at 12:30 that night, I looked at my syllabus and my midterm is scheduled for the next day!! so of course i start cramming for hours and hours and well....i don't think i did too bad but everyone came to the consensus that the multiple choice was hardddddddddd. had a calc test and my history midterm today which weren't too bad. just glad it's over. and now i finally have some time to tokbox so its nice to catch up with scoal people. anyhoo gotta catch up on all the work ive neglected studying for these finals so update later

No comments: