Saturday, October 25, 2008

hmm i think im getting lazy about my updates again. midterms are over but they're starting again in like.........2 weeks so i guess i should get cracking at those books...again.... oh well i guess thats college life. but everything's been good. IV has been fun, especially our smaller small groups for bible study. my room continues to be suffocating! i swear even when its cold outside you walk into the room and the stuffiness engulfs you. it's pretty gross. but now i at least have a fan so its not as bad. gotta figure out my schedule for next semester. hopefully i get all the classes i need to take.

things i have learned at school?
if you are part Indian you get A LOT of money - i mean tens of thousands - ....each month...yeah

Kirk Cameron actually does pass out 1 million dollar bills!

things i'm looking forward to

THANKSGIVING! for some reason, today i got really excited about thanksgiving and people coming back home for the holidays. cant wait

ill end on some interesting passage ive come across this week

Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.
You hem me in - behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful ofr me, too lofty for me to attain.
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
Psalm 139:15

1 comment:

Saffron said...

Let's become Indians! :P